Looking to replace windows or doors in your home? Diamond Head Windows & Doors, Voted No. 1 in Hawaii by Honolulu Star-Advertiser readers, has a formula that has made this process educational and stress free:
1. Contact Diamond Head Windows and set up an in-home consultation. The company is available evenings or weekends so that everyone involved in the decision and design can take part. The consultation can take from 30-90 minutes, depending on how many questions you have. This is not a “buy now” or pressure sales pitch.
Diamond Head Windows is confident in its products and pricing, and encourage you to do your homework so that you find the products that best fit your needs. If the company cannot provide what you need, it can recommend dealers or contractors who can better serve you.
2. During the consultation, you can discuss what you want to accomplish with your window replacement and situations with your current windows: improving operation, ventilation, comfort, privacy, security and appearance.
Diamond Head Windows carries seven major brands of windows, available in vinyl, aluminum, fiber-glass and wood. The company can help you select the windows and styles that fit your needs and your budget. Most brands offer a lifetime warranty. Hawaii’s unique climate, with the combination of wind, salt and sun, can create real wear and tear or destroy many products. Diamond Head Windows can help you choose products that have a proven endurance record in Hawaii.
3. The company will walk through your home and measure each of your openings and inspect your windows and surrounding construction so that it can advise you on repairing any water damage, dry rot or termite damage.
4. Diamond Head Windows representatives then sit down and show you the difference in the various window brands available in Hawaii, pros and cons, so that you can determine what is best for your home. The company has sample windows available so that you can see how they operate, and what they will look like in your home. This includes different types of obscure glass, tints, grids, hardware and security options.
5. Once the company has narrowed down the styles and options that you want for your home, it can give you an estimate on the spot for each brand selected, and advise you of any promotions or rebates being offered now or in the future. It also uses a database to direct you to friends or neighbors who have installed windows that you are interested in, so that you can see what they look like installed, and find out what customers’ experiences have been with the company.
Utilize Diamond Head Windows & Doors’ experience and variety of available products so that you can get the windows and doors that fit your needs and budget. You’ll see why your neighbors love the company’s products and service. Call 799-8979 today to set up a consultation.
DIAMOND HEAD WINDOWS & DOORS
contact // 799-8979
web // www.diamondheadwindows.com
Read the original article at http://hawaiirenovation.staradvertiser.com/2014/01/interior/stress-free-window-swap/