Many people ask, “What makes Diamond Head Windows different?” The answer is easy:
• Experience. The company has more than 25 years in the window business, and uses this experience to select and install windows and doors with the highest ratings and quality.
• Variety. Unlike many dealers in Hawaii with only one or two choices, Diamond Head Windows offers five top quality brands of windows, in any style or material you choose. It can find the best window to fit your needs and budget.
• Experienced installers. The company doesn’t use subcontractors, only its own employees, who have been factory-trained in the installation of your particular brand. Its average staff installer has more than 15 years of experience installing windows. They take pride in their work. Diamond Head Windows has been voted “Hawaii’s Best” in 2013 and 2014 by the Honolulu Star-Advertiser.
• Made for Hawaii. The company has negotiated with its top manufacturers, to create windows especially designed for Hawaii and the elements faced here — heat, high UV light, salt, wind and rain. Its exclusive Amerimax brand has 100 percent stainless steel hardware (no plastic rollers) and heavy-duty screens. The screen frames are protected from sun and salt, and can be easily removed. They also carry a lifetime warranty.
• Factory direct pricing. No middlemen or distributors are used, as Diamond Head Windows purchases directly from factories on the West coast, and packs and ships its own containers. This ensures your windows and doors arrive quickly, securely and at the minimum cost.
• Consultation. In-home consultations include educating you on the benefits and differences between various window brands. The company brings windows to you, so you can see and operate them in your own home. Diamond Head Windows can help you to choose the brand and style for your home that fits in your budget.
• Warranty. A lifetime warranty that comes from the manufacturer, as well as Diamond Head Windows’ lifetime installation warranty, are available. Read the fine print, as many window warranties don’t cover Hawaii, or have limitations on coverage on labor, screens or hardware.
• American made. All of the company’s windows are manufactured exclusively with American-made parts, and are engineered to last a lifetime.
• Maintenance free. Diamond Head Windows’ Amerimax windows all contain NEAT glass. Let the rain clean your windows for you, or use a garden hose to clean windows that are otherwise hard to reach. The company’s lifetime installation warranty ensures that your windows continue to be in good working order for the life of your home. Diamond Head Windows also offers maintenance-free siding, eliminating the need to paint your home again.
Call the company today to get your questions answered by phone, or schedule a free in-home estimate. Let Diamond Head Windows inspect your existing doors and windows, and provide you with solutions to improve the comfort, safety and appearance of your home — at prices you can afford. Call owner Mark Mckinstry at 799-8979 to set up an appointment.
Read the original article at http://hawaiirenovation.staradvertiser.com/2014/07/interior/hawaiis-choice-window-replacement/